Welcome to the City of Pinole's Employment page. Please select the job title below to open a PDF file that will provide a job description of that position.
- Academic Tutor - VOLUNTEER
- Cable Equipment Operator
- Police Officer - Lateral/Academy Graduate
- Recreation Leader
- Senior Recreation Leader
Once you have decided which position you would like to apply for, you may request an application by doing one of the following:
- Pick-up an application in person at Pinole City Hall, 2131 Pear Street, Pinole from 8:00am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday. City Hall is closed on Fridays.
- Download an application (PDF). The application for volunteers is a different form: volunteer application.
- Call to request an application packet by mail, by dialing (510) 724-9006.
Complete and submit your original application by mail or in person (FAXes and photocopies are not acceptable) to: Human Resources, City of Pinole, 2131 Pear Street, Pinole, CA 94564.
* This site contains Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) version 4.0 documents.
These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded here at no cost.