Saturday, October 31, 2015, 1:00-5:00pm
The City of Pinole is pleased to offer the Halloween Carnival. Come and enjoy music, kids crafts, pumpkin patch and costume parade. The carnival will be a great way to start your Halloween day. The event will take place on Saturday, October 31, 2015 from 1pm- 5pm, at Fernandez Park. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Ally Renshaw at 510-724-9004.With the support of Republic Services and Recycle More, Pinole Residents will be able to bring a car or truck load of refuse including ACCEPTABLE ITEMS: Household items, glass, clothing, metal chairs, tables, couches, small appliances, broken toys, box springs, mattresses, rugs/padding, wood, dishwashers, washers & dryers, refrigerators, ovens/stoves, computer monitors & components, CPUs, laptops & peripherals, microwaves, TVs, servers, UPS back-up batteries, fax machines, copiers, Internet devices, cell phones & telephones, batteries, fluorescent tubes, toner & ink cartridges.
Items that CANNOT be accepted include green waste, tires, concrete, and household hazardous waste.
This event is for Pinole residents only and proof of residency is required. A current California driver’s license or identification card as well as your utility bill will suffice. Only one load per household will be allowed and when the dumpsters are full, the event will conclude.
We are pleased to announce that the Pinole Police Explorers will be on hand to unload refuse. For more information, contact the Pinole Public Works Department at 510-724-9010.
Pinole Farmers’ Market
Saturdays, 9am – 1pm (rain or shine)
Pear Street & Fernandez Avenue parking lot
A Certified Farmers' Market is a location where growers from all over the State of California gather to sell those fruits, nuts and vegetables they have grown themselves.
Available products and activities may include:
- cherries, strawberries, peaches, blueberries, melons & apples
- corn, squash, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, long beans, bok choy
- honey, almonds, vinegars, chutneys, sauces, apple cider, fresh fish, salami, crawfish, artisan breads, pastries
- Pinole Artisans showing, selling, and creating art
- Pinole Chamber of Commerce highlights local businesses
- potted plants, roses, cut flowers
- cook-offs, cake and food information
- music and other entertainment, children's corner, face-painting, prizes, balloons
For more information call 1-800-949-FARM or visit www.pcfma.com.
Information and Vendor Application Requests: (925) 825-9090.