A Certified Farmers' Market is a location where growers from all over the State of California gather to sell those fruits, nuts and vegetables they have grown themselves.
Available products and activities may include:
- cherries, strawberries, peaches, blueberries, melons & apples
- corn, squash, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, long beans, bok choy
- honey, almonds, vinegars, chutneys, sauces, apple cider, fresh fish, salami, crawfish, artisan breads, pastries
- Pinole Artisans showing, selling, and creating art
- Pinole Chamber of Commerce highlights local businesses
- potted plants, roses, cut flowers
- cook-offs, cake and food information
- music and other entertainment, children's corner, face-painting, prizes, balloons
For more information call 1-800-949-FARM or visit www.pcfma.com.
Information and Vendor Application Requests: (925) 825-9090.