- No motor vehicles allowed on City Park grounds
except on authorized thoroughfares. Vehicles should not be
driven in the park or on the baseball field.
- No animals allowed on City Park grounds except
in designated areas.
- Fires allowed in city barbecue pits only. Personal
BBQ pits are not allowed. Fires must be extinguished before
leaving park area.
- It shall be unlawful for any person to be in any
City Park between the hours of 9:00 PM & 6:00 AM of the
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City
Park grounds and this law will be enforced.
- Skateboarding not allowed on City Park grounds and this law will be enforced.
Violation of City of Pinole Ordinance No. 403 shall be a misdemeanor punishable by no more than $500 fine or six months in jail or both.
Jumper-type play equipment is allowed (with a Park Reservation) in Fernandez Park and Pinole Valley Grove Park, but only if you rent from a city-approved company.