ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE-$30.00
- CMT Vivienne Luke is available Mondays for massages. Call (510) 724-9800 for an appointment.
1 hr Massage:
$35 for seniors
$40 for non-seniors
- We have stylist Sandy Bauer, available by appointment on most Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays for haircuts, perms and other hair services. For both men & women. Call for an appointment at (510)-724-9807
Shampoo Set: $10
Haircut & Set: $20
Haircut & Blow Dry: $15
EXERCISE & FITNESS
- Silver Sneakers 50+ age Aerobic and Weight Training Classes
Come and join the fun! Meet new friends and enjoy other amenities the center has to offer.
Pinole Senior Center Members $2.50 per class
Non-Members $3.50 per class
Aerobic Exercise 9:00am Monday and Friday 8:00am Tuesday
Weight Training 10:00am Monday and 9:00am Wednesday
- Reduces the risk of coronary artery disease
- Assists in reducing weight
- Assists in lowering blood pressure
- Increase in (HDL) or good cholesterol
Benefit of Strength Training
- Boosts of metabolism up to 36 hours post-exercise
- Physical appearance improves
- Reducing the risk of injury and many degenerative diseases
- Increase bone density
- Lower resting blood pressure
LUNCH & FOOD PROGRAMS
- Daily Lunch
Come and enjoy Lunch at the Senior Center! We serve an array of delicious home cooked meals everyday that include entrees, soups, salads, and sandwiches.
Pick up a monthly menu at the Pinole Senior Center.
Full Lunch: $5.50
Soup Bowl: $1.50
Soup Cup: $1
Club Sandwich: $4
Half Sandwich: $1.75
- Pancake Breakfast
3rd Sunday of every month!!
Food Service Stops at 10:45am
This delicious breakfast includes pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, orange juice and coffee. Everyone is welcome!
$3.50 Children under 12 years old
LEGAL & HEALTH SERVICES
Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program
Free help with:
-Nursing Home Insurance
One-on-One Confidential Counseling, Services Available to all Persons 60 & over and anyone receiving Medicare, Home Visits to Disabled or Homebound, All Services Free of Charge; Contributions are welcome to help more Seniors and the Disabled
These are scheduled appointments
For appointments call (925)-602-4168
The Pinole Senior Center offers a variety of volunteer opportunities, ranging in duties and time commitments. Whether you are looking to complete community service hours or just want to donate your time and talents, the Senior Center could use your help. Those interested in volunteering can see the Volunteer Interest Form below.